To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Expressions and idioms", created by lili73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 20 477 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 62.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): creecket / FRANCE, on Sunday 22 May - 11:23:
"Many thaks for this great test!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (20470 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 45 %
1. It has been raining *, I'm bored with staying in the house. I'm going out for a walk.
Question 2 passed: 66.4 %
2. My grandson Peter got a job for the holidays, but the salary was *.
Question 3 passed: 68.4 %
3. My car is old so I'll have to save up money to buy a new one. But at the moment, I'm *.
Question 4 passed: 41.2 %
4. Since Hannah lost her job, she has had to live *.
Question 5 passed: 73.4 %
5. When the days lengthen and the air warms, spring is just *.
Question 6 passed: 75.5 %
6. My great-uncle Derek is very rich, but he never gives presents to my children, he is a *.
Question 7 passed: 66 %
7. Having four children at home is a * job.
Question 8 passed: 69.4 %
8. Don't forget, the boss will be expecting you at 6 o'clock *!
Question 9 passed: 37.4 %
9. Paranormal Activity 1, a supernatural horror film, was made *: two actors, seven days of shooting. It earned $ 194 million worldwide and is the most profitable film ever made.
Question 10 passed: 69.1 %
10. Stuart shaves every morning, but he has a * by midday. So he has to shave twice a day.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Expressions and idioms
Other exercises to learn English