To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Present simple or continuous", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 3 013 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 52.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Friday 20 December - 21:48:
"!! Thanks a lot for the exercise !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2567 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 66.4 %
- Hey, * (you /like) pizza? - Yes, I especially like pepperoni on my pizza!
Question 2 passed: 54.3 %
- What * (you /do)? - I'm cutting some wood to make a fire.
Question 3 passed: 48.5 %
- Tell me, * (she/ drive) to work? - No, she takes the bus.
Question 4 passed: 56.2 %
- Where * (you/ live)? - I live in east London.
Question 5 passed: 47.3 %
- George is wearing yellow trousers today! - What? * (he/wear) yellow trousers? Does he look like a banana?
Question 6 passed: 66 %
- I don't think he likes skiing, does he? - No, he doesn't, but he *(like) basketball.
Question 7 passed: 51.7 %
- George * (not/like) vegetables and neither do I!
Question 8 passed: 23.9 %
- She *(not/go) to work today because it's Sunday.
Question 9 passed: 41.1 %
- We have a dog, but we * (not/have) a cat.
Question 10 passed: 19.6 %
- This film is terrible! We * (not/enjoy) it at all!
Click here to go back to the exercise: Present simple or continuous
Other exercises to learn English