To go back to the exercise
Exercise "13 ways of seeing", created by lili73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 58 593 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 76 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): dan20 / CANADA, on Wednesday 15 September - 00:15:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (58583 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 80.4 %
1. Mum is buying some sugar; meanwhile Sonia * in wonder at a large jar of sweets.
Question 2 passed: 76.6 %
2. - The black panther is *! - Does that mean that we'd better not stay here?
Question 3 passed: 78.8 %
3. These children are playing blind man's buff. The little boy with a blindfold can't * the others but he can hear them.
Question 4 passed: 77.9 %
4. Why did she * at me? I should have asked her.
Question 5 passed: 68.9 %
5. Freddy doesn't know his alphabet very well. The teacher is * at him.
Question 6 passed: 76.9 %
6. Bob, don't sleep! * the blackboard and listen to me please or you will never pass your exam.
Question 7 passed: 69.5 %
7. You will never guess what we saw yesterday! We saw Richard * through the keyhole of the boss's office.
Question 8 passed: 74.2 %
8. Ann and Ken are playing hide-and-seek. Ann * over her shoulder to see if Ken is coming.
Question 9 passed: 83.6 %
9. - Hello! Is Peter * the football match?- Either that or he is sleeping in front of the television!
Question 10 passed: 59.8 %
10. John took a bundle of papers from a drawer and * over his glasses at the small print.
Click here to go back to the exercise: 13 ways of seeing
Other exercises to learn English