To go back to the exercise
Exercise "13 ways of seeing", created by lili73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 54 418 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 76.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): cas99 / HAITI, on Sunday 24 May - 22:01:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (54408 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 80.9 %
1. Mum is buying some sugar; meanwhile Sonia * in wonder at a large jar of sweets.
Question 2 passed: 76.7 %
2. - The black panther is *! - Does that mean that we'd better not stay here?
Question 3 passed: 79.5 %
3. These children are playing blind man's buff. The little boy with a blindfold can't * the others but he can hear them.
Question 4 passed: 78.2 %
4. Why did she * at me? I should have asked her.
Question 5 passed: 70.1 %
5. Freddy doesn't know his alphabet very well. The teacher is * at him.
Question 6 passed: 77.6 %
6. Bob, don't sleep! * the blackboard and listen to me please or you will never pass your exam.
Question 7 passed: 69.6 %
7. You will never guess what we saw yesterday! We saw Richard * through the keyhole of the boss's office.
Question 8 passed: 74.5 %
8. Ann and Ken are playing hide-and-seek. Ann * over her shoulder to see if Ken is coming.
Question 9 passed: 83.8 %
9. - Hello! Is Peter * the football match?- Either that or he is sleeping in front of the television!
Question 10 passed: 60.3 %
10. John took a bundle of papers from a drawer and * over his glasses at the small print.
Click here to go back to the exercise: 13 ways of seeing
Other exercises to learn English