To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Expressions with ALL", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 451 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 71 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): christophe76 / FRANCE, on Wednesday 17 December - 09:54:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1044 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 84.7 %
The wedding party was an *.
Question 2 passed: 76.8 %
* ! You can help us to find the solution in our problem.
Question 3 passed: 80.1 %
I'm * about having failed my exam.
Question 4 passed: 70.1 %
Paul and Peter are going * from Paris to Madrid.
Question 5 passed: 74.9 %
* ! I forgot my wallet on the bus.
Question 6 passed: 73.6 %
- What happened to John? - *, John didn't remember where he left the car.
Question 7 passed: 78.5 %
- I want to participate in this competition. I don't know if I can. - Don't worry, just show up. It's going to be a *.
Question 8 passed: 81 %
- Why does he have a new car? - He's the boss and he's *.
Question 9 passed: 66.9 %
* ! Did you see how that boy treated me?
Question 10 passed: 68.7 %
She's going to finish this game *.
Question 11 passed: 63.8 %
John * for his friend's wedding.
Question 12 passed: 74 %
- I lost this match again. - Sorry, *.
Question 13 passed: 55.3 %
Paul will do * to get this new job.
Question 14 passed: 79.2 %
I know this topic from * . Ask me anything!
Click here to go back to the exercise: Expressions with ALL
Other exercises to learn English