To go back to the exercise
Exercise "While / When", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 134 389 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 66.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): chocolatcitron / FRANCE, on Tuesday 27 August - 11:26:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1739 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 89.8 %
I was having lunch * James arrived.
Question 2 passed: 77.4 %
* I heard the doorbell, I went to the door.
Question 3 passed: 78.6 %
* Jo was washing her hair, I did my homework.
Question 4 passed: 70.9 %
* I buy the bread, you can go to the butcher's.
Question 5 passed: 82.1 %
I was at the baker's * I met Jo.
Question 6 passed: 56.1 %
The customer was being helped by the salesman * the thief came into the store.
Question 7 passed: 72.6 %
* you saw Keith, was he with Jo?
Question 8 passed: 85.8 %
I was in the shop * someone stole my bag.
Question 9 passed: 52.3 %
I hurt my back * I tried to lift the piano.
Question 10 passed: 69.3 %
* we were standing outside the cinema, someone picked my pocket.
Question 11 passed: 62.8 %
* Mrs Scott came back to her hotel, she called the elevator.
Click here to go back to the exercise: While / When
Other exercises to learn English