To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Expressions of quantity", created by eos17 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 025 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 51 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Tuesday 07 April - 14:41:
"Thanks a lot for the exercise !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2025 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 48.9 %
* you are late! Next time you'll be punished!
Question 2 passed: 38.2 %
My mother is very clever with her hands : * she makes something with nothing!
Question 3 passed: 50 %
* people don't like subtitled movies.
Question 4 passed: 55.3 %
You could * have phoned to inform us about your arrival.
Question 5 passed: 48.6 %
* us likes the new English teacher.
Question 6 passed: 59.9 %
* them went to the same school ; they are very happy to see each other again.
Question 7 passed: 49.3 %
* ! Stop complaining please!
Question 8 passed: 35 %
He makes * his handicap and goes skiing like everybody else.
Question 9 passed: 51.1 %
* she saved up money to buy a house.
Question 10 passed: 51.9 %
This cake is very good! Can I have * ?
Question 11 passed: 40.1 %
* I need to make a cake : flour, eggs, sugar, butter.
Question 12 passed: 40.5 %
* people are using the Internet to pay their tax.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Expressions of quantity
Other exercises to learn English