To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Interrogative words", created by sidou77 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 860 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 73 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Sunday 02 February - 16:38:
"!! Thanks a lot for the exercise !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2860 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 78.4 %
* did Rebecca pick pepperoni? - Because she doesn't like sausage.
Question 2 passed: 72.9 %
* did Simon plant his trees? - During the last winter.
Question 3 passed: 70.4 %
* visited the theater? - Mr. Maurice's class.
Question 4 passed: 85.5 %
* did Amanda watch? - She watched 3 movies.
Question 5 passed: 72.6 %
* is Paul going? - To Sam's house.
Question 6 passed: 70.5 %
* went to the bank? - John!
Question 7 passed: 70.6 %
* did the boat sink? - Because it had a hole in it.
Question 8 passed: 65.5 %
* did the four girls buy popcorn? - During the movie.
Question 9 passed: 69.6 %
* did your family go last night? - To a restaurant.
Question 10 passed: 69.4 %
* did Betty go to the market? - After breakfast.
Question 11 passed: 72.6 %
* was the little baby crying? - Because he couldn't find his mom.
Question 12 passed: 58 %
* did Adam spill his juice? - All over the floor.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Interrogative words
Other exercises to learn English