To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Connectors", created by greg100 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 64 921 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 62.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): s89 / ALGERIA, on Saturday 21 March - 14:12:
"Thanks a lot!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (64917 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 71.9 %
* you saved a lot, you wouldn't be able to afford that house.
Question 2 passed: 63.5 %
* your chances are small, you should try to do it.
Question 3 passed: 64.6 %
He eats only healthy food * his sister gorges herself with junk food.
Question 4 passed: 63.3 %
You should learn more, * you might fail your exams.
Question 5 passed: 63.9 %
Martha wanted to work in England, *, she studied English hard.
Question 6 passed: 62.9 %
* he was very tired, he worked very hard.
Question 7 passed: 62.5 %
Slice this meat and * you can boil it for thirty minutes.
Question 8 passed: 59.4 %
I cooked dinner * my friends wouldn't have to eat out.
Question 9 passed: 66.3 %
This street is slippery * the snow.
Question 10 passed: 46.7 %
* you can get to the station on time, I will pick you up.
Question 11 passed: 59 %
Something must be wrong; * Ginny would be at school.
Question 12 passed: 54.8 %
* he is very rich, he doesn't help his parents.
Question 13 passed: 62.8 %
* the weather was windy, we went for a walk.
Question 14 passed: 62.5 %
She is always helpful and friendly to me, *, I like her very much.
Question 15 passed: 61.5 %
He must be very clever; * he wouldn't have passed such a hard exam.
Question 16 passed: 60.2 %
* I have a bike, I don't often ride it.
Question 17 passed: 60.7 %
I like horror films * my friend prefers comedies.
Question 18 passed: 63.5 %
* I learned so much, I didn't manage to pass my exam.
Question 19 passed: 59.7 %
You'll be nauseous * you stop eating so many sweets.
Question 20 passed: 53.9 %
* we're at the bus station by seven o'clock, we'll miss our bus.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Connectors
Other exercises to learn English