To go back to the exercise
Exercise "In the classroom - Vocabulary", created by komiks (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 39 404 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 73.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): biscotte92 / FRANCE, on Friday 15 April - 10:31:
"If you fall seven time, you get up eight time ! You can do it:)"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (39399 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 74.8 %
1. I don't know this word. Could you please write it *?
Question 2 passed: 95.5 %
2. * but I missed my bus.
Question 3 passed: 77.1 %
3. I've finished, Miss. Could you *?
Question 4 passed: 68.6 %
4. I've forgotten my English book. Can I * yours?
Question 5 passed: 67.4 %
5. I didn't hear it. Could you *?
Question 6 passed: 60.7 %
6. I can't see what's on the board. Can you * please?
Question 7 passed: 72.1 %
7. Could you *? It's very noisy in the corridor!
Question 8 passed: 65.1 %
8. Mary, can you * what you've written for question 6?
Question 9 passed: 75.3 %
9. The room is dark! Can I *, please?
Question 10 passed: 67.7 %
10. What do we * when we have finished?
Click here to go back to the exercise: In the classroom - Vocabulary
Other exercises to learn English