To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Could - Should", created by lili73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 75 683 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 72 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): abscondita / FRANCE, on Monday 07 October - 16:26:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (74941 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 91.8 %
1. Hello! * you give me a hand, please?
Question 2 passed: 67.4 %
2. Robert, you are very tired. You * spend so much time in front of the computer!
Question 3 passed: 68.6 %
3. I looked everywhere yesterday and I * find my mobile phone. Today it's in the living room!
Question 4 passed: 71 %
4. - Let's go to the cinema! - Yes! Good idea! We * see a thriller.
Question 5 passed: 73.2 %
5. This man is not careful. He * wear a helmet.
Question 6 passed: 59.7 %
6. I * speak to my boss yesterday; he didn't have time.
Question 7 passed: 63.3 %
7. Fanny is very clever. She * read very soon, before going to school.
Question 8 passed: 67.7 %
8. Tom * eat so much, he is putting on weight!
Question 9 passed: 67 %
9. If you feel so miserable at work you * look for a new job.
Question 10 passed: 73.9 %
10. To make progress, you * practise your English every day.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Could - Should
Other exercises to learn English