To go back to the exercise
Exercise "There is/There are", created by caro73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 3 746 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 59 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): gogopet / SWITZERLAND, on Sunday 14 June - 13:50:
"Thank you for the exercise!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (3746 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 77.9 %
* a big car in front of our gate, it is annoying.
Question 2 passed: 64.8 %
* some chocolate biscuits in the kitchen.
Question 3 passed: 60.7 %
* any milk left in the fridge?
Question 4 passed: 40.5 %
Last Sunday we went to the zoo, * a lot of people.
Question 5 passed: 52 %
* no mistakes in my dictation, I am very pleased.
Question 6 passed: 75 %
* many children in your class? Have you got any friends?
Question 7 passed: 53.5 %
If you are hungry * a banana and two apples on the table.
Question 8 passed: 40.8 %
We went to Spain last year, * a lot of traffic in Barcelona.
Question 9 passed: 54.3 %
* a lot of water on the floor, there must be a leak somewhere in the bathroom.
Question 10 passed: 56.5 %
* anywhere to park near the bank?
Click here to go back to the exercise: There is/There are
Other exercises to learn English