|> Other English exercises on the same topics: Idioms | Synonyms [Change theme]|
|> Similar tests: - 13 ways of seeing - Adjectives - I'm afraid ... - Vocabulary: hearing, listening - Bring or take - Vocabulary: sight - Only, alone, lonely, by oneself, single - Vocabulary: explaining|
|> Double-click on words you don't understand|
Run in different ways
1. Move fast on feet Ex: John, run and bring your books.
2. Run something Ex: I am running the marathon tomorrow.
3. Hurry Ex: I have been running around after my car key all morning.
4. Manage Ex: I run a beauty salon from home.
5. Provide, organize Ex: This institute runs vocational training course for disabled persons.
6. Vehicle/machine Ex: I run my bike every weekend.
7. Continue for time Ex: Your passport has a year left to run.
8. Liquid Ex: She left the tap running.
9. Be/ become Ex: I am running short of money.
10. In election. Ex: Obama ran for the president a second time in 2012.
Exercise: choose the right words.
English exercise "Run in different ways" created by rkjs58 with The test builder. [More lessons & exercises from rkjs58]
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: Run in different ways
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topics : Idioms | Synonyms | All our lessons and exercises