|> Other English exercises on the same topics: Idioms | Synonyms [Change theme]|
|> Similar tests: - 13 ways of seeing - I'm afraid ... - Adjectives - Vocabulary: hearing, listening - Vocabulary: sight - Too-Also-As well-Either-Not either - Let's come or Let's go - To feel, look, seem, sound ...|
|> Double-click on words you don't understand|
Run in different ways
1. Move fast on feet Ex: John, run and bring your books.
2. Run something Ex: I am running the marathon tomorrow.
3. Hurry Ex: I have been running around after my car key all morning.
4. Manage Ex: I run a beauty salon from home.
5. Provide, organize Ex: This institute runs vocational training course for disabled persons.
6. Vehicle/machine Ex: I run my bike every weekend.
7. Continue for time Ex: Your passport has a year left to run.
8. Liquid Ex: She left the tap running.
9. Be/ become Ex: I am running short of money.
10. In election. Ex: Obama ran for the president a second time in 2012.
Exercise: choose the right words.
English exercise "Run in different ways" created by rkjs58 with The test builder
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: Run in different ways
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topics : Idioms | Synonyms | All our lessons and exercises