Click here to log in
4 million accounts created!
JOIN our free club and learn English now!
Get a free English lesson every week! 2 MILLION subscribers!
- Our other sites
Learn English > English lessons and exercises > English test #111153: I can or I know
I can or I know
I CAN...? I KNOW...??
- Peter is five, he can swim and he can already speak two languages.
- I don't know how to repair my computer...( NOT: I don't know to repair...)
- I was so surprised when I found out that he was the thief.
- They've been facing many problems since her dad lost his job.
- I got to know her when we were on the same trip, last year.
Quick and easy, wasn't it? Now, you're going to pass the test with flying colours!
English exercise "I can or I know" created by here4u with The test builder
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: I can or I know
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topics : Frequent mistakes | Modals | Synonyms | All our lessons and exercises