|> Other English exercises on the same topics: Speaking | Frequent mistakes | Synonyms [Change theme]|
|> Similar tests: - Placement test beginners: Check your spelling - Vocabulary: greeting people - Past simple or present perfect - On the phone - Interacting with someone - Although / in spite of / despite - Dialogue : What time...? - Again/ back|
|> Double-click on words you don't understand|
Mind or Care
I DON'T MIND? I DON'T CARE?
1) I DON'T MIND= I'm not upset, annoyed or worried...
This expression is followed by V + ing
- I don't mind working late.
It can also be followed by IF + proposition.
- I don't mind if you stay here with us.
1. 2. 3.
2) I DON'T CARE = I'm not interested or concerned!
- I really don't care if he doesn't appreciate what I have to say.
- Do not mistake “to care for somebody”= to have feelings for someone
- To care about something/someone= to feel concern about something or someone.
For “to take care of” = to watch over, to be responsible for
- Whether you stay or go away, I don't care!
- I don't care for her, but I do care for her kid!
- If you stay here, you'll have to take care of the cats while I'm away.
There you are ! Now, the test ! go for it, everything will go fine !
English exercise "Mind or Care" created by here4u with The test builder
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: Mind or Care
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topics : Speaking | Frequent mistakes | Synonyms | All our lessons and exercises