|> Other English exercises on the same topics: Speaking | Idioms [Change theme]|
|> Similar tests: - Vocabulary: greeting people - Vocabulary: on the phone - On the phone - Interacting with someone - Dialogue : What time...? - Eating out-Vocabulary - Differences between Like and As - Conditional clauses|
|> Double-click on words you don't understand|
Idioms with the word Way
1. Out of the way : a bit far from other places, strange
2. Way out : exit, remedy , solution
3. Be on one's way : arriving
4. Learn something the hard way : learn something in the most difficult manner
5. The other way round : contrariwise
6. Either way : in both ways
7. Go out of your way : try very hard to do something especially to please other people
8. By the way: used in colloquial English to add new information or change subject
9. No way: used in colloquial English as “impossible”
10. Both ways : two sides to every argument.
11. All the way :till the end
12. Do something one's ( my/ your ..)way : according to one's ideas and purposes
English exercise "Idioms with the word Way" created by carlabice47 with The test builder. [More lessons & exercises from carlabice47]
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: Idioms with the word Way
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topics : Speaking | Idioms | All our lessons and exercises