|> Other English exercises on the same topic: Prepositions [Change theme]|
|> Similar tests: - Adjectives and prepositions - FOR and its use - Across / through - Adjectives and prepositions - Prepositions and location - Adjectives and prepositions - Prepositions of time - Prepositions|
|> Double-click on words you don't understand|
By and Until
est utilisé pour dire
que quelque chose
se passera à ou avant
un certain moment
- Can you check my car, if I leave it until Monday?
- Sorry, I am afraid I can't…but I can do it by next Thursday.
- That will be all right. I won't need it until next Friday.
- Fine! Can you bring it by two o'clock tomorrow?
* Explications : se reporter chaque fois au tableau explicatif qui précède le test. Cependant, il y a des explications supplémentaires après la correction.
English exercise "By and Until" created by anonyme with The test builder.
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: By and Until
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topic : Prepositions | All our lessons and exercises