|> Other English exercises on the same topic: Several tests [Change theme]|
|> Similar tests: - Placement test (beginners) - Short placement test - Placement test 3 - Text and questions - Grammatical revision - Build these sentences - QCM = ' Multiple Choice Questions => MCQ - General Test|
|> Double-click on words you don't understand|
Rendre une phrase correcte : le mot en trop.
... ' I heard a hideous outcry behind me, which caused me to run back again. I found my father expiring upon the ground, with his head terribly injured. I dropped my gun and held him in my arms, but he almost instantly expired. I knelt beside him for some minutes, and then made my way to Mr. Turner’s lodge-keeper, his house being the nearest, to ask for assistance. I saw no one near my father when I returned, and I have no idea how he came by his injuries. He was not a popular man, being somewhat cold and forbidding in his manners; but he had, as far as I know, no active enemies. I know nothing further of the matter...'
- Pour le test : passage d'une version simplifiée de 'Sherlock Holmes and the mystery of Boscombe Pool' (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle).
- Test :
- Si la phrase vous paraît correcte : répondre 'correct'
- Si la phrase vous paraît incorrecte, c'est qu'elle contient 1 mot en trop.
- => Répondre en tapant le mot qui la rend incorrecte.
- L'extrait ci-dessus n'est pas concerné par le test.
English exercise "Rendre une phrase correcte : le mot en trop." created by anonyme with The test builder
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: Rendre une phrase correcte : le mot en trop.
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topic : Several tests | All our lessons and exercises