Click here to log in
4 million accounts created!
JOIN our free club and learn English now!
Get a free English lesson every week! 2 MILLION subscribers!
- Our other sites
Learn English > English lessons and exercises > English test #65414: Ever and compounds
Ever and compounds
Ever expresses the idea of 'any'.
- We will follow whoever leads.
- We will follow anyone who leads.
- Give the key to whomsoever you can.
- Give the key to anyone you can.
- Whatever you decide will be fine.
- Anything you decide will be fine.
- Wherever you want to go is all right with me.
- Anywhere you want to go is all right with me.
- You may leave whenever you wish.
- You may leave any time you wish.
- Whichever car you buy, you'll enjoy it, I'm sure.
- Any car you buy, you'll enjoy it, I'm sure.
English exercise "Ever and compounds" created by anonyme with The test builder
Click here to see the current stats of this English test [Save] [Load] [?]
End of the free exercise to learn English: Ever and compounds
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topics : Adverbs | Frequent mistakes | All our lessons and exercises