|> Other English exercises on the same topic: Slang words, colloquial words [Change theme]|
|> Similar tests: - Slang - Wanna Gotta Gonna - Slang Words - Slang - Colloquialism, assonances and alliterations - Slang words 2 - American slang - English slang|
|> Double-click on words you don't understand|
1. an ankle biter is a small child, used when you can't stand small children....
2. an armpit is a disgusting, unpleasant place
3. an art pamphlet is a pornographic magazine
4. a banger can be either a sausage or an old car
5. a quid is a pound. Be careful no s even if you have 5,000 quid !
6. a cop shop is a police station
7. an egghead is someone who studies a lot
8. a peeping Tom is someone enjoying watching other people, especially in their bathroom
9. your top flat is your head, your brain
10. a booboo is a mistake
English exercise "Slang" created by nick with The test builder. [More lessons & exercises from nick]
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: Slang
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topic : Slang words, colloquial words | All our lessons and exercises