Click here to log in
4 million accounts created!
JOIN our free club and learn English now!
Get a free English lesson every week! 2 MILLION subscribers!
- Our other sites
Learn English > English lessons and exercises > English test #94625: Slang
1.a spud is either a potato or an idiot
2. to have a 6 pack is to have a very, very muscular stomach area...
3. antifreeze is alcohol
4. to go bananas is to go crazy
5. a beemer is a BMW car
6. a bird is a woman, especially if she is your partner/girlfriend
7. a Delhi belly is an upset stomach, especially when travelling
8. to have a bit on the side is to have a sexual relationship outside marriage
9. you give me earache used when someone talks too much !
10. love handles are rolls of fat around the waist
English exercise "Slang" created by nick with The test builder
Click here to see the current stats of this English test [Save] [Load] [?]
End of the free exercise to learn English: Slang
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topic : Slang words, colloquial words | All our lessons and exercises