|> Other English exercises on the same topic: Slang words, colloquial words [Change theme]|
|> Similar tests: - Slang - Wanna Gotta Gonna - Slang Words - Slang - Colloquialism, assonances and alliterations - Slang words 2 - American slang - English slang|
|> Double-click on words you don't understand|
1.a spud is either a potato or an idiot
2. to have a 6 pack is to have a very, very muscular stomach area...
3. antifreeze is alcohol
4. to go bananas is to go crazy
5. a beemer is a BMW car
6. a bird is a woman, especially if she is your partner/girlfriend
7. a Delhi belly is an upset stomach, especially when travelling
8. to have a bit on the side is to have a sexual relationship outside marriage
9. you give me earache used when someone talks too much !
10. love handles are rolls of fat around the waist
English exercise "Slang" created by nick with The test builder. [More lessons & exercises from nick]
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: Slang
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topic : Slang words, colloquial words | All our lessons and exercises