|> Other English exercises on the same topic: Slang words, colloquial words [Change theme]|
|> Similar tests: - Slang - Wanna Gotta Gonna - Slang Words - Slang - Colloquialism, assonances and alliterations - Slang words 2 - American slang - English slang|
|> Double-click on words you don't understand|
1.a spud is either a potato or an idiot
2. to have a 6 pack is to have a very, very muscular stomach area...
3. antifreeze is alcohol
4. to go bananas is to go crazy
5. a beemer is a BMW car
6. a bird is a woman, especially if she is your partner/girlfriend
7. a Delhi belly is an upset stomach, especially when travelling
8. to have a bit on the side is to have a sexual relationship outside marriage
9. you give me earache used when someone talks too much !
10. love handles are rolls of fat around the waist
English exercise "Slang" created by nick with The test builder
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: Slang
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topic : Slang words, colloquial words | All our lessons and exercises