Click here to log in
4 million accounts created!
JOIN our free club and learn English now!
Get a free English lesson every week! 2 MILLION subscribers!
- Our other sites
Learn English > English lessons and exercises > English test #99998: Bathroom and Vocabulary
Bathroom and Vocabulary
- a piece of absorbent material used for wiping or drying your hands or body
- a piece of special glass that you can see yourself in
Bathtub ( also Bath )
- a long container you can fill with water
Bathroom Scales ( BrE scales, AmE scale )
- using for measuring a person's body weight
- thing used as a toiletry
(AmE) Towel Rack, (BrE) Towel Rail
- a bar on the wall for holding towels
(BrE) Laundry Basket, (AmE) Hamper
- a large container in which dirty clothes are kept
- a liquid or cream preparation of soap for washing your hair
- an electric machine for washing clothes
- a type of soft thread for cleaning between the teeth
- a creamy substance which you use to clean your teeth
- a piece of soft artificial or natural substance which is used for cleaning things or your body
English exercise "Bathroom and Vocabulary" created by greg100 with The test builder
Click here to see the current stats of this English test
Please log in to save your progress.
End of the free exercise to learn English: Bathroom and Vocabulary
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topic : The house | All our lessons and exercises