Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Écoles (corrections) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Écoles (corrections)
    Message de lullelia posté le 22-02-2009 à 13:03:18 (S | E | F)

Voilà j'ai fait un texte où j'ai argumenté contre les écoles unisexes , pouvez-vous me corriger, svp s'il vous plaît ?

I have writen a text where I have argue against single-sex school, Can you correct me, Please ?

" I'm against of single-sex school because I think you can work as hard as in a mixed school. Even if girls more succeed when they study in Girls' classrooms. Indeed in England, schools which are in the top of the league table are single-sex schools specially girl's schools. Yet, in these classrooms there are a bad ambiance because girls are means between them. Dividing girls and boys widen the gender gap. I think is important to know the other gender since school. In addition, I prefer be friends with boys because they are less hypocritical and boring than girls. I would like my children to attend a mixed school.
    ------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 22-02-2009 13:19

Réponse: Écoles (corrections) de azer3, postée le 22-02-2009 à 22:18:44 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    voilà quelques corrections.
    " I'm against of single-sex schools because I think you can work as hard as in a mixed school. Even if girls more succeed when they study in Girls' classrooms. Indeed in England, schools which are in the top of the league table are single-sex schools specially girl's schools. Yet, in these classrooms there are a bad ambiance because girls are means/vérifie/ between them. Dividing girls and boys widen the gender gap. I think it is important to know the other gender since school. In addition, I prefer to be friends with boys because they are less hypocritical and boring than girls. I would like that my children attend a mixed school.
    Vérifie la formulation de tes phrases.

-------------------
    Modifié par azer3 le 22-02-2009 22:19
    Bonne nuit.

Réponse: Écoles (corrections) de lullelia, postée le 23-02-2009 à 20:07:46 (S | E)
    Merci, beaucoup

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE