Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

john beek/Correction (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

john beek/Correction
    Message de radcliffe posté le 03-03-2009 à 17:03:06 (S | E | F)

pouvez vous me corriger cela où du moins m'aider à corriger mes erreurs? ,

I'm going to write about john beek.
    I remember when I saw for the first time this movie, and, as far as I'm concerned, I liked it. I loved it because there were many actions, emotions and amity. This film told about John beek (it's the story of his life) and the different periods that he endured .
    He was just a child when he met clara, the love of his life, then, he became student and joined United states army. After this period, john played at ping pong and became a champion. After was millionaire, he get married with clara and had five children.

-------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 03-03-2009 18:13
    Titre

Réponse: john beek/Correction de azer3, postée le 03-03-2009 à 18:19:52 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    Voici quelques éléments de correction:
    I'm going to write about john beek.
    I remember that when I saw for the first time this movie, and, as far as I'm concerned, I liked it. I loved it because there were many actions, emotions and amity. This film told/verbe mal choisi et mal conjugué c'est le présent/ about John beek (it's the story of his life) and the different periods that he endured .
    He was just a child when he met clara, the love of his life, then, he became student and joined the United states army. After this period, john played at ping pong and became a champion. After was millionaire/ Aftreward, he became a millionaire and.../he get married with clara and they had five children.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE