Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Last August /Correction (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Last August /Correction
    Message de swanko posté le 01-04-2009 à 18:15:35 (S | E | F)

Last August,During the Summer Holidays we decided me and my family to go to in the South of France for some days and have a good time.
    It was the night when we arrived at destination,
    we were tired then we went to sleep in our tents. Next day, it was a sunny day for go to sea on the beach, there when
    I was swimming,when suddenly I felt something in water i was afraid but it was only one fish, after that I decided to
    come back at the campsite, and the night fallen and then we prepared a campfire with music for a wonderful night.
    Second day, after the beach, we went to walk on a mountain , On the way I was taking animals en pictures when suddenly a plane arrived by behind, I was surprised but it was nothing.
    The night arrived and we were to return has the house.I was happy because this travel was incredible and beautiful.

Si vous pouviez m'aider a corriger cette rédaction, au(x) niveau(x) de la grammaire, des accords, du vocabulaire, merci.

-------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 01-04-2009 18:38

Réponse: Last August /Correction de laure95, postée le 02-04-2009 à 10:31:07 (S | E)
    Bonjur, voici ce que tu dois corriger:
    Last August,During the Summer Holidays we decided me and my family (mettre my family and I en sujet)to go to in the South of France for some days and have a good time.
    It was the night when we arrived at our destination,
    we were tired then we went to sleep in our tents. the Next day, it was a sunny day for go to the sea, on the beach,(mettre 1 point) there when I was swimming,when suddenly I felt something in water i was afraid but it was only one fish, (point)after that I decided to
    come back at the campsite, and the night fallen (temps?) and then we prepared a campfire with music for a wonderful night.
    On the Second day, after the beach, we went for a walk on a mountain , On the way I was taking animals en pictures when suddenly a plane arrived by behind, I was surprised but it was nothing.
    The night arrived and we were to return has the house.I was happy because this travel was incredible and beautiful.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE