Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Correction/Past and present

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Past and present
    Message de nadine38 posté le 16-11-2011 à 18:52:46 (S | E | F)
    Hello everybody!

Please, help me,it would be great if you could correct my mistakes in this paragraph.
    The question is:
    Write a paragraph about your abilities / inabilities in the past / present.

My answer:

Many things has changed from the past to the present I could play with my friends hide and seek, but now that I'm mature I am unable ...
    I could even do a lot of stupidity, I can understand English but not before ..
    I could play with my doll, play with a lot of play but I can not do that at my age of today

Thank you!
    Have a nice day!

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 16-11-2011 20:09

Réponse: Correction/Past and present de gerondif, postée le 16-11-2011 à 19:49:02 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,

Many things has(pluriel) changed from the past to the present(maladroit) I could play hide and seek with my friends before, but now that I'm mature(ne convient pas, utilisez older ou "a grown up") I am unable to (un peu maladroit, il vaudrait mieux utiliser "I can't...." et la traduction de "ne plus" (any more) ...
    I could even do a lot of stupidity,(pluriel en ies, mais on dirait plutôt silly things) I can understand English now but not before ..
    I could play with my doll, play with a lot of play(chercher le nom commun jeux) but I can not(en un seul mot) do that at my age of today

Réponse: Correction/Past and present de nadine38, postée le 16-11-2011 à 20:50:10 (S | E)
    Hello!

Thank you very much! You have really helped me!

Good evening!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais