Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Video /Presentation (1)

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Video /Presentation
    Message de houda91 posté le 11-05-2015 à 15:10:18
    Bonjour,
    i was born the second of octobers in 1995 in ALgeria
    when i was three years old I've taken a plane to go in France because my dad work here.

ai-je fait des fautes de grammaire ou de conjugaison s'il vous plait?
    Merci pour vos réponses.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 11-05-2015 19:00
    Cela relève du domaine privé, ce que nous ne corrigeons pas sur le forum.

Réponse: Video /Presentation de razzor, postée le 11-05-2015 à 15:27:19
    Bonjour,

"i majuscule was born il manque une préposition the second of octobers orthographe in 1995 in Algeria
    when i majsucule was three years old, I've taken à conjuguer au prétérit a l'article défini va mieux ici plane to go in mauvaise préposition France because my dad work verbe mal conjugué here."

Réponse: Video /Presentation de houda91, postée le 11-05-2015 à 17:05:33
    "I was born in the second of october in 1995 in Algeria
    when I was three years old, I took a plane to go at France because my dad was working here."

At four years old, I had to go to school with my little sister (she xas three), for the first time. I remenber I was so stressed and anguished because I've never speak french before and I didn't understand anything.
    When i was nine we leaved Paris and tryed to began a new life in Marseille. It was so beautiful and the school was just in front of our flat. Finnaly we only stayed one year .

J'espère que c'est mieux

Réponse: Video /Presentation de notrepere, postée le 11-05-2015 à 17:13:26
    Bonjour

"I was born in (autre préposition) the second of october /in\(inutile) 1995 in Algeria.
    When I was three years old, I took a plane to /go at\(inutile) France because my dad was working there."

At four years old, I had to go to school with my little sister (she xas three), for the first time. I remenber I was so stressed and anguished because I've(past perfect) never speak (forme - past perfect) french before and I didn't understand anything.
    When i was nine we leaved(leave est un verbe irrégulier) Paris and tryed to began a new life in Marseille. It was so beautiful and the school was just in front of our flat. Finnally(mais ce mot ne va pas) we only stayed one year .

Réponse: Video /Presentation de houda91, postée le 11-05-2015 à 17:42:11
    Hello
    It's my first video on youtube and i want to introduce my self !
    My name is Noor and I'm nineteen but let's begin with the beginning.
    Enjoy

I was born on the second of october 1995 in Algeria.
    When I was three years old, I took a plane to France because my dad was working there."

At four years old, I had to go to school with my little sister (she was three), for the first time. I remember I was so stressed and anguished because I never speoke french before and I didn't understand anything.
    When I was nine we left Paris and tried to begin a new life in Marseille. It was so beautiful and the school was just in front of our flat. At last, we only stayed one year .

At ten years old, we came back to Paris because of my father's job. That's mean a new shcoll and news friends. (I never met my ancient friends). This year i found my best friend Lucie, we went together to college and high-school. There was anything to say about college except that i wasn't an angel and I did a lot of foolishness.
    xxxx

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 11-05-2015 19:02

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.