Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Phrases/ corriger

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Phrases/ corriger
    Message de maelle35 posté le 19-03-2016 à 18:47:30 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    j'aimerais savoir si mes phrases sont bonnes ou pas s'il vous plait, merci pour vos réponses.

"I don't want to come
    What mum ? What do you want ?
    No, that's my favourite song !
    Who is this person ? I don't know her
    Who is this boy ? He's so ugly ! He looks rather stupid with his unibrow. And he has a bad haircut. He's awful !
    I don't want to get married with him because it's not the man I love, i'm not enamoured
    I won't be able to be happy with him. My boyfriend is Mike mum, MIKE !!! Whether you like it or not. I wish I could get engaged to him
    I don't care of money, you only think about yourself, you're so selfish.
    I don't know this boy, I've not seen it before. I want to make my own choice. I want to follow my heart, that's the most important. You understand ?
    I shouldn't feel forced to accept his arranged marriage. If only you hadn't chosen for me...
    That's not fair, I warn you that after the wedding I will divorce !!"

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 19-03-2016 21:26

Réponse: Phrases/ corriger de gerondif, postée le 21-03-2016 à 00:38:17 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,
    quelques détails, erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert.

"I don't want to come
    What mum ? What do you want ?
    No, that's my favourite song !
    Who is this person ? I don't know her
    Who is this boy ? He's so ugly ! He looks rather stupid with his unibrow. And he has a bad haircut. He's awful !
    I don't want to get married with (to) him because it's not the man I love, i'm not enamoured (in love) (in love with him)
    I won't be able to be happy with him. My boyfriend is Mike mum, MIKE !!! Whether you like it or not. I wish I could get engaged to him
    I don't care of (about)money, you only think about yourself, you're so selfish.
    I don't know this boy, I've not seen it before. I want to make my own choice. I want to follow my heart, that's the most important. You understand ?
    I shouldn't feel forced to accept his (this?) arranged marriage. If only you hadn't chosen for me...
    That's not fair, I warn you that after the wedding I will divorce !!" (I will get a divorce / I will divorce him)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais