Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Smart phone/help

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Smart phone/help
    Message from rinpao96 posted on 01-11-2017 at 04:48:54 (D | E | F)
    Hello every body.
    I am a new people in this page, so can you help me to correct my paragraph please.
    Thank you for your correction.

Smart Phone is very popular on over the world. We use it for take a picture or photo. When we want to know about information we can watch on the phone. When we connect the internet, we can make a communication or chat with friend, family or people. We can also learn or do exercise or do everything that we want.
    In short, Smart phone has a lot of function for use it. So all people should to use and know more from it.

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 01-11-2017 13:40

Re: Smart phone/help from gerondif, posted on 01-11-2017 at 15:23:41 (D | E)
    Hello
    mistakes in blue, advice in green
    Smart Phone (should be plural) is(plural) very popular on over (the expression is all over) the world. We use it for(for + a noun, but to + a verb to express in tention : I am here to help you, I swim to lose weight...) take (put the objects into plural) a picture or photo. When we want to know about information we can watch it on the phone (But you don't "watch" information", you get it, you read it). When we connect **(preposition) the internet, we can make(change the verb) a communication or chat with friend(plural), family or people. We can also learn or do exercise (plural) or do everything that we want (it is clumsy.I can do whatever I like, what I like, everything I loike)
    In short, Smart phone(plural) has a lot of function(plural) for(wrong to express purpose) use it. So all people should to use and know more from(did you mean learn more from them or know more about them ?) it.

Re: Smart phone/help from rinpao96, posted on 05-11-2017 at 11:44:28 (D | E)
    Hello
    Thank you for correct my mistake.
    Smart Phones are very popular on over the world. We use it to take pictures or photos. When we want to know about information we can read it on the phone. When we connect in the internet, we can make communication or chat with friends, family or people. We can also learn or do exercises or do whatever we like.
    In short, smart phones have a lot of functions to use it. So all people should use and know more about them.

Re: Smart phone/help from gerondif, posted on 06-11-2017 at 12:29:15 (D | E)
    Hello
    Thank you for correct my mistakes.
    Thank you for correcting my mistakes
    Smart Phones (in one word) are very popular on(the expression is ALL over the world) over the world. We use it(plural) to take pictures or photos. When we want to know about information we can read it on the phone. When we connect in the internet, we can make(wrong verb) communication or chat with friends, family or people. We can also learn or do exercises or do whatever we like.
    In short, smart phones have a lot of functions (to use it.) (Either you just sy have a lot of functions, or you say have a lot of functions that we can use) So all people should use them and know more about them.

Re: Smart phone/help from rinpao96, posted on 07-11-2017 at 10:08:52 (D | E)
    Hello
    Thank you for correcting my mistakes.
    Smart Phones is very popular all over the world. We use it to take pictures or photos. When we want to know about the information we can read it on the phone. When we connect to the internet, we can do communication or chat with friends, family or people. We can also learn or do exercises or do whatever we like.
    In short, smart phones have a lot of functions that we can use. So all people should use them and know more about them.

Re: Smart phone/help from gerondif, posted on 07-11-2017 at 21:33:54 (D | E)
    Hello
    Smart Phones (in one word) is(plural) very popular all over the world. We use it(plural) to take pictures or photos. When we want to know about the information we can read it on the phone. When we connect to the internet, we can do communication or chat with friends, family or people. We can also learn or do exercises or do whatever we like.
    In short, smart phones have a lot of functions that we can use. So all people should use them and know more about them.

Re: Smart phone/help from rinpao96, posted on 11-11-2017 at 09:14:49 (D | E)
    Hello
    Smart Phones are very popular all over the world. We use it to take pictures or photos. When we want to know about the information we can read it on the phone. When we connect to the internet, we can do communication or chat with friends, family or people. We can also learn or do exercises or do whatever we like.

Re: Smart phone/help from gerondif, posted on 11-11-2017 at 23:07:06 (D | E)
    Hello,
    Hello
    Smart Phones (in one word, not two, smart and phones are attached) are very popular all over the world. We use it(it represents only one object, it is singular. You should use a plural pronoun) to take pictures or photos. When we want to know about the (some)information we can read it ("look for it" would be logical) on the phone. When we connect to the internet, we can do communication or chat with friends, family or people. We can also learn or do exercises or do whatever we like.

Re: Smart phone/help from rinpao96, posted on 16-11-2017 at 10:32:22 (D | E)
    Hello
    Smartphones are very popular all over the world. We use them to take pictures or photos. When we want to know about some information we can read them on the phone. When we connect to the internet, we can do communication or chat with friends, family or people. We can also learn or do exercises or do whatever we like.

Re: Smart phone/help from gerondif, posted on 16-11-2017 at 15:08:22 (D | E)
    Hello
    When we want to know about some information (is singular and correct)we can read them (is plural and wrong) on the phone.

Re: Smart phone/help from rinpao96, posted on 17-11-2017 at 08:48:37 (D | E)
    Hello
    Smartphones are very popular all over the world. We use them to take pictures or photos. When we want to know about some information we can read information on the phone. When we connect to the internet, we can do communication or chat with friends, family or people. We can also learn or do exercises or do whatever we like.

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only