Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Mixed tenses/correction

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Mixed tenses/correction
    Message from san99 posted on 12-06-2012 at 01:19:37 (D | E | F)
    Hello,

I am pasting different tenses below in the paragraph; I would appreciate if you check my work and point out my mistakes.
    Really appreciate your help.
    San

Australia is a beautiful country; we go there every year on family trip and spend three months of summer vacation there. My father has bought a single storey apartment there where we stay at least two months and then we go to our uncle’s villa, which is huge, luxurious, and Eco-friendly. Then we go for camping together and book two rooms in a restaurant, which is situated in the middle of the Oceana Lake. We travel the area in the groups and do fishing in the evening. When it is 10:00 pm we set the camps near the lake and grill the food using Oyster shire sauce, which is always in the bag of my mother. She likes the taste of the sauce and keeps it with her all the time. In the night, we play guitars and make a song competition in which I always win in the end. This has been happening for last three years and we really enjoy it even we have seen Australia so many times. We still don’t need feel bore when we go there and spend 90 days there with our uncle and his family.

Roma was my best friend, with whom I met in a local snack parlor. We used to meet daily near the Shirk Castle of Limulus town and sat under the shade of Oak tree. It was the only spot where we would meet everyday in the noon. I liked Roma for her sincere and honesty; she never told lies nor broken my trust at all. She was very good at keeping the secret, that’s why I always trusted in her. Her family had been living in New York for three days and they had become just like close relatives for us. We would talk daily on the phone and share good presents on special occasions like Birthday, Christmas, and Halloween.

I am going to Paris tomorrow so I will not be able to complete your project tonight. I hope you will forgive me for this and hand over this project to someone else, who can do it on time.
    I have been taking an English speaking course from a reputed institute of the Beverly hill and it’s name is “British Council.” We have completed a total of nine chapters from the book including listening and writing lessons, I expect that we will complete the entire book by the end of this month because we are going too fast with the lessons.

Short sentences:
    By this time next year I will have completed my MBA.
    If you press the tube it will extract a yellow cream.
    If you don’t give her a ride she will get angry.
    At this very moment she will be cleaning the room, so you’d better call later.
    If you pass the test you will be promoted to the next class.

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 12-06-2012 08:06

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only