To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Intention and refusal.", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 218 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 55 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Sunday 26 July - 13:30:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2218 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 64.8 %
- ' * spend your whole day out, Kevin? '
Question 2 passed: 58.7 %
- 'Of course Mom, I do. First, * your car, and then
Question 3 passed: 33.9 %
* Pat at the gym.
Question 4 passed: 67.6 %
- No way ! * my car today... I need it. It's ABSOLUTELY out of the question!
Question 5 passed: 58.8 %
- Do you think * to take his car out, today?
Question 6 passed: 51.1 %
* quick and not to waste time in transportation...
Question 7 passed: 45.2 %
I can see Dad's car in the drive. I suppose he's not * out...
Question 8 passed: 62.7 %
Do you understand, Pat and * all day long...
Question 9 passed: 57.3 %
* our tactics for the coming competition.
Question 10 passed: 44.3 %
* us there: we are determined to win!
Question 11 passed: 56.6 %
* him to lend me his car, please, Mom? I don't dare...
Question 12 passed: 51.8 %
We *, Mom!
Question 13 passed: 59 %
- Yes, *! You're future Champions! and I'll help you...
Click here to go back to the exercise: Intention and refusal.
Other exercises to learn English