To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Either...or/ Neither...nor/ Not ... either.", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 12 743 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 59 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Monday 14 December - 10:32:
"thanks a lot for your excellent exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (12743 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 71.8 %
1) 'Lucie, be sensible! * you eat some vegetables,
Question 2 passed: 70.1 %
* you won't be given the raspberry trifle you like so much! '
Question 3 passed: 71.1 %
' I really don't mind, you know, Mum! I want *...
Question 4 passed: 53 %
I'm * hungry,
Question 5 passed: 59.1 %
* willing to have dessert... I've already had lunch at Wendy's ! '
Question 6 passed: 64.9 %
2) 'She eats * pork nor chicken,
Question 7 passed: 52.1 %
and she doesn't like dairy products *.
Question 8 passed: 36.6 %
In fact, she is a vegan... ' 'Oh not really, she eats * spinach,
Question 9 passed: 39.2 %
* cabbage... In fact, she's hard to feed correctly...'
Question 10 passed: 66.2 %
3) 'I'm sure Paul has * phoned or written, you can trust him. He had promised he'd do! '
Question 11 passed: 55.5 %
'Well, sorry but he has * called
Question 12 passed: 54.1 %
* sent a text,
Question 13 passed: 44.6 %
and he hasn't shown up *.'
Question 14 passed: 51.6 %
'Well, he must be sick, or have been delayed. In * case, it'll be too late if he arrives now...'
Question 15 passed: 65 %
4) Let's see... You can * take the train, or fly there...
Question 16 passed: 45.8 %
I'll choose * means of transportation... I'd much better go there by car and be free to stop wherever I want.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Either...or/ Neither...nor/ Not ... either.
Other exercises to learn English