To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: sight", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 10 393 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 85 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): drals / FRANCE, on Monday 19 August - 13:59:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (10392 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 81.1 %
1. When I saw Tom, he was * through the keyhole of the Master’s office. That was really rude…
Question 2 passed: 84.7 %
2. Look at these kids … They’re playing *! Do you think the little girl is going to recognize the little boy she has caught?
Question 3 passed: 85.2 %
3. I know she was joking when she said that sentence… She * me and smiled.
Question 4 passed: 88.6 %
4. This singer is quite a handsome man… It’s really a pity he is slightly *.
Question 5 passed: 87.2 %
5. The kids were pretending to play wrestling and one of them ended up with * !
Question 6 passed: 77.3 %
6. He has always * his Professor, and has become a famous surgeon thanks to him.
Question 7 passed: 84.4 %
7. This man with sun glasses has bushy * above them. He looks like a detective.
Question 8 passed: 78.2 %
8. When I looked towards the top of the giant sequoias, I stood * them, telling myself how small I was…
Question 9 passed: 85.2 %
9. I can’t believe the saying “ * ”.
Question 10 passed: 81.8 %
I know that she’s as precious as * and I’ll always love her and take care of her.
Question 11 passed: 88.8 %
10.I’ve been * from birth.
Question 12 passed: 81.2 %
Now, with age, I’m slowly becoming * and will soon be able to give up my glasses.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: sight
Other exercises to learn English