To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Determiners and Distributive Pronouns", created by greg100 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 10 801 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 70.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): creecket / FRANCE, on Tuesday 07 November - 22:01:
"The test was nice, thanks a lot!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (10801 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 78.9 %
The train leaves * four hours.
Question 2 passed: 68.6 %
There are two towels in the bathroom. You can take * of them.
Question 3 passed: 67 %
I have three sisters. * of them are teachers.
Question 4 passed: 65.2 %
* of the children wants to win the prize but only one of them can win it.
Question 5 passed: 64.5 %
* of the books are hers. They belong to Mary's sons.
Question 6 passed: 74.8 %
Eva and Julie are * students.
Question 7 passed: 67 %
She invited several friends to her birthday party, but * came.
Question 8 passed: 56.6 %
I don't like * of these films.
Question 9 passed: 68.3 %
You look so happy and relieved. * must be OK.
Question 10 passed: 69.9 %
* was in dread when they saw the dangerous animal approaching.
Question 11 passed: 66.2 %
* of them lives in Poland. They live in America.
Question 12 passed: 71.7 %
* Susie and Eva are nice and friendly. I like them.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Determiners and Distributive Pronouns
Other exercises to learn English