Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de caz9 posté le 2004-07-03 10:50:43 (S | E | F | I)
Which English food do you really love and what would you never eat again?

Réponse: re de annie777, postée le 2004-07-03 18:33:41 (S | E)
Hello,
I love scones which I discovered in an Irish family 21 years ago !

Réponse: re de liona, postée le 2004-07-03 20:35:26 (S | E)
I like to eat a cake with of patatoes and chocolate. Do you know cake's name? It's very delicious. I ate a cake with of carrots, I didn't like. I adore to try the new recipes.
Bye

Réponse: Miss Fussy to liona de mariet, postée le 2004-07-04 14:23:34 (S | E)
If I may suggest a few corrections :
I like eating a cake made with potatoes and chocolate. Do you know its name/the name of this cake ? It's really delicious. I ate a cake made with carrots, I didn't like. I love trying new recipes.
ATMA liona

Réponse: re de mariet, postée le 2004-07-04 14:48:16 (S | E)
There are many things I like, especially all the lovely ones that come with a nice pot of tea in a village tea-shop : scones, buns, crumpets, and so on, served with fresh Devon cream and 'home made' marmalades or jams. Yuuuummmm!!!
As I have a sweet tooth I also enjoy eccles puffs (all the puff pastries as a matter of fact), crumbles and pies with a special mention for mince pies, and ...
I'd better stop, thinking of them make my mouth water and I feel peckish !
I'm not keen on Xmas pudding, jellies or blanc-mange.
And there's Yorkshire pudding, sheperd's pie, the list would be too long...
But I do not appreciate English mustard, whereas I like chutney.
Come to think of it, I haven't had my lunch yet (nor one of those gorgeous cooked breakfasts I enjoyed when I was younger) so I'm off to have a bite.

Réponse: re de cahlimero, postée le 2004-07-05 12:25:05 (S | E)
I love the cherry cheese cake that my Irish friend makes.

Réponse: re peanut better and nothing else!! de thaïs, postée le 2004-07-05 12:47:27 (S | E)
Hello caz9,

Nice to meet you. To be honest, many people in France have not a good opinion about English food because many of them have never come in England yet. I went in England twice and I was very lucky to meet very nice people and fairly good cooker. I don't remember the name of all dishes I eated but I remember the peanut better...Ummmmmm...It makes me really crazy!!!! Sometimes I put some peanuts in my mixer and I savour this marvellous mixture thinking to all the good time I spent in Brighton, Worthing and London. Thanks to you to make me remember this time. Thaïs
PS : I'm french and my English is rather poor but but I try to do my best

Réponse: Miss Fussy to de mariet, postée le 2004-07-05 13:26:50 (S | E)
If I may help you correct your English :

peanut butter* and nothing else!! réponse de thaïs -

Hello caz9,

Nice to meet you. To be honest, many people in France have not (/don't have) a good opinion about English food because many of them have never been to England yet. I went to England twice and I was very lucky to meet very nice people and fairly good cooks (A cooker is not a person but a thing.) . I don't remember the name of all the dishes I ate but I remember the peanut butter*...Ummmmmm...It makes me really crazy!!!! Sometimes I put some peanuts in my mixer and I savour this marvellous mixture thinking about all the good time I spent in Brighton, Worthing and London. Thanks to you to make me remember that time/those days (this est proche/actuel). Thaïs
PS : I'm French and my English is rather poor but but I try to do my best

better : good/better/the best

You are improving, Thaïs! I hope you won't mind my correcting you : it will help you understand your mistakes, therefore progress faster.

Cheerio,
Mariet

Réponse: French food abroad de minneapolis_cafe, postée le 2004-07-05 15:00:13 (S | E)
Hello!
When I was in the United States, I cooked "quiche lorraine" several times. Although it wasn't completely succesful (the crust was a bit strange, maybe because of the american flour...), my host family really appreciated. The grandmother even asked me for the recipe! Lol

Réponse: re de brunk, postée le 2004-07-05 15:05:55 (S | E)
If I may help you correct your English :
... I cooked "ouiche lorraine" several times.

-- private joke with the ones who have enjoyed one of the best movie Ive ever seen : "La classe Americaine" --

Take it easy
Brunk

Réponse: to brunk de minneapolis_cafe, postée le 2004-07-05 15:15:58 (S | E)
Sorry brunk, I don't get it. I haven't seen this movie.

-------------------
Edité par minneapolis_cafe le 2004-07-05 15:18:29

Réponse: re de brunk, postée le 2004-07-05 15:40:12 (S | E)
you should rent it ! (.. well or download the divx if you get a chance...)

Réponse: To Brunk de minneapolis_cafe, postée le 2004-07-07 19:59:34 (S | E)
Hi!
I think I'll watch 'Super Size Me' first! I don't know whether it came out in Chartres but I'm looking forward to it! Especially after what you said yesterday evening; and because I used to work in Mc Donald's as well...
... when I was young and reckless!
Long live José Bové!!!!
Still, I do like the United States, but Mc Donald's is, in some ways, the dark side of the American culture!
Enjoy your Big Mac and your French fries!!!!

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux